Sunday, August 9, 2009

Music

I don't understand how deaf people survive, because they don,t have music. Music is like 40 percent of my life! I love love love love music! I honestly don't know what i would do without it. I have met some really amazing people through music too. It's something that can be used in SO many different ways, can have so many different meanings...could be worship music for praising God, could be telling a story, gives hope, makes you realize that there are people that are going through what you are,could be funny, i could go on and on but i think you get the point.

I always see these talent shows on tv and there was an episode of america's got talent, they had to eliminate someone out of two people. One was a dancer, one was a singer. I am a dancer myself and i love to watch people dance and i know it's definitly not the easiest thing but to me singers are far more talented! I think that anybody can dance,might not look the best but pretty much anybody can pull of a dance or two. Not anybody can sing, ha i can't! You have to be born with a singing ablilty...or at least thats what i think, you have to be taught dance...most singing is natural.


Music makes me cry. Music calms me when i'm angry. Music drys my tears.Music takes away my fears. Music is my life!

Anyways, i just wanted to say how much music influences mine and i'm sure other people's lives. If you ever need encouragement or just some good music here are some top artists on my playlist.

Natalie Grant
Tammy Trent
Jenifer Thigpen
Deidra Hughes
Anthony Evans
Kari Jobe
Group One Crew
Sugarland

That is mainly all i listen to, christian. Every once in awhile i will mix in someone different but not much.

No comments:

Post a Comment